The School of Graphic Communications Management has an Academic Advisor who is available to students, generally on an appointment basis, who will address the concerns students have about their courses, degree requirements and program progression.
For general advice about your program, petitioning, academic probation and course selection, you may wish to see Marietta Canlas, Academic Advisor.
You can book an appointment with Marietta to discuss:
- Academic Issues
- GCM Concentrations
- Core Elective Table I
- Open Elective Table
- Course Selection (Professionally related, Table A, Table B)
- Selecting Minors
- To View your Advisement Report click here
- How to Enrol from My Classes Offered, click here
- Understanding my Advisement Reports, click here
- RAMSS Support, click here
- Current Students, click here
- Ryerson’s Student Guide, click here
Available by appointment Mon-Fri 8am-4pm.
To book an appointment please email or visit the GCM Office.